Will the tears of victory be blue or red on Merseyside?
The Merseyside derby is the longest currently running top-flight derby in England, having been played at that level every season since 1962/63. With so many families and friends supporting both clubs, it is not uncommon to see Evertonians and Liverpudlians sitting together during the derby.
But who will win the 2012/13 derby?
Everton have only won once in the last 6 head-to-heads with Liverpool. However, with Everton residing comfortably in 4th place and having not lost a home game this season, can 12th place Liverpool bring back a victory?
- Average 17 shots per game
- Average 9.38 shots on target per game
- Fellaini averages 4.3 shots per game
- Baines makes 4.1 key passes per game
- Have scored 4 goals from set pieces
- Suarez averages 6.3 shots per game
- Average 8.00 shots on target per game
- Allen has a pass success rate of 92.9%
- Have scored 7 goals from open play
- Average 492 short passes per game
Statistically Liverpool have a better defense but will it be able to stand up to Everton’s attacking power this weekend?
Check out the PowerTable prediction for this and all the other EPL games for this weekend at www.powertablesports.com