The world’s biggest fantasy football game has just made a load of new signings with the launch of its own mobile app.
Fantasy Premier League, the official fantasy football game of the Premier League that attracts over 2.5 million players each season, is now available for purchase on iOS, Android, BlackBerry, Windows and Nokia Symbian platforms.
Features of the Fantasy Premier League app include:
• Pick your team – Select your starting XI, nominate your captain, select a vice-captain and change the order of your substitutes.
• Latest points – Review your team’s performance each Gameweek via the pitch or data view and watch the live points update during Barclays Premier League matches.
• Transfers – Research and make transfers each Gameweek with helpful filters to narrow your options to valid transfers only.
• Player profiles – View player profiles and review each of their points histories throughout the season.
• Fixtures – A full breakdown of key points scorers are provided by Gameweek for every one of the 380 Barclays Premier League matches during the season.
• Leagues – Keep track of your progress within each of the mini-leagues you’ve joined.
Managers who have registered a team for Fantasy Premier League 2012/13 need only download the app before signing in to enjoy managing their team using the app. Those who don’t have a team and wish to use the app will need to register a team beforehand at fantasy.premierleague.com
The app has been developed by Moshen, a UK based developer and publisher of digital apps focusing on the social gaming, sport and entertainment sectors.
Speaking about the launch of the app, Moshen CEO Graham Baines said: “The Fantasy Premier League game is a well-established, extremely popular game with millions of players around the world. This app allows even more fans of the game to manage a Fantasy Premier League team and Moshen are delighted with the result.”