adidas Soccer released today the complete Skystalker collection, which comes in a bold new black, red and gold colorway.
After the launch of Skystalker Predator on Nov. 22, the collection now features the NEMEZIZ 17+ 360 AGILITY, a cleat designed to enhance the performance of the game’s most agile players, and the X17+ 360 SPEED, a cleat to be worn on-field by some of adidas’ brightest stars, including Gareth Bale, Luis Suárez and Gabriel Jesus.
The cleat is inspired by the idea of ‘taping’, a process used commonly in sport to deliver security, support and adaptability. The new design is part of the Skystalker pack – also available in Predator, X and Copa models.
The Skystalker NEMEZIZ 17+ Stadium cleat includes:
- AGILITYBANDAGE with TORSIONTAPES technology to deliver the perfect fit
- A TORSIONFRAME outsole with TORSIONRIBS to provide dynamic push off support
- The new AGILITYKNIT 2.0 interlocking yard structure to provide a soft touch, and a lightweight, adaptable feel
The Skystalker NEMEZIZ Cage and Street silos offer:
- The same black and red colors as the on-field cleat, as well as the same performance technology
The Skystalker X17+ Stadium cleat features:
- Bronze, black and red colorway
- NON STOP GRIP (NSG) finish, giving players unrivalled levels of control
- PURECUT SOCK SYSTEM, which sees laces hidden under an upper layer
- SPRINTFRAME outsole to create stability during high-speed changes of direction
The Skystalker X17+ Cage shoe features:
- Same details as per stadium cleat, but with gum finish used on the outsole