WELCOME TO YOUR BLOG – THE 90SOCCER OPEN SOURCE NETWORK
Do you want to be a 90SOCCER Blogger? Below is all the information you need to know:
- Ability to publish unlimited number of articles and posts
- Global reach (main regions: USA, UK, Australia, and India combine the most visitors)
- Unique content quotes from coaches and players
- Football business information with latest updates
- Social media connection to extend reach
- Videos, highlights, releases and much more…!
You can create your account HERE and send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your username. You will have access soon after to 90Soccer Your Blog.
The Football Network!
WRITING ON 90SOCCER – USER INSTRUCTIONS
POST YOUR ARTICLES ON 90SOCCER.COM
Please post ONLY articles, videos, comments which are related to the world of soccer and its business. 90 SOCCER will only accept and maintain Content related to the world of soccer. The use of other content may terminate 90 SOCCER user’s account. Posting on 90 SOCCER is very simple. Go through the following guidelines when posting:
1. Add New Post
• Don’t enter a too long title (max 20 words)
• Post either in Visual or in HTML mode and use or for paragraph breaks
• Add links, insert images, audios, or videos only related to soccer and with no infringements
• Yoast SEO: Very important as it enables Google, Yahoo, Bing, etc to find your article. Paste the title of your post in the “title” box and add keywords related to the post and its content in “keywords”
• You may add a picture to your post using the different photo providers. Copy and paste the picture or embedded code to your post
• Add the appropriate category for your post (critical for post ranking) and just pick ONE category for your post inside the 3 titles: US Soccer, International, Press Releases.
• You may add tags to your post
2. Add Media
In the 90 SOCCER media library, you will find hundreds of pictures about soccer including MLS teams most of European clubs (EPL, Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, etc.), and International countries and players.
Go to your post dashboard and look for “Featured Image” in the right sidebar menu. Here you click on “Set Featured Image” to select your image from the library. Your image will be automatically sized and added to your article.
Add picture to the Media Library:
• GO to set Featured Image and select the image to be featured on the homepage to access your link
• Upload new pictures using ONLY free copyrights sources or from our media library
If you have any problems with posting on 90 SOCCER’s network, feel free to contact email@example.com. We will help with your account and assist in getting your message to soccer fans.
Click HERE to start posting
Enjoy 90Soccer and get connected.