Live Breathe Futbol Launches 45’ Collection for Autumn/Winter 2014
Apparel & Accessories Highlight
Passionate Fan Groups, Daring Individuals, Legends of the Game
(PHILADELPHIA, Pa.) – Live Breathe Futbol (LBF) – the boutique soccer apparel brand, celebrating unyielding passion and dedication to the beautiful game – announces its 45’ Collection of apparel and accessories for Autumn/Winter 2014, is available now at www.livebreathefutbol.com, Amazon and select retailers nationwide.
Celebrating LBF’s journey since its 2010 founding, the latest pieces encourage fanatical players and supporters to “live” the game on and off the field. Featured items include:
- The Header: Delije – Passionate and burning flare red, this cap takes its name from the rambunctious supporters group of Red Star Belgrade.
- The Header: Ultras – With aggressive detailing of the faux leather brim and contrasting wool blend upper, the Ultras cap matches the intensity of the fan groups it shares its name with. Perfect for the zealous, but stylish supporter.
- The Architect – Italy’s Andrea Pirlo is the last of a dying breed of deep-lying playmakers. This
t-shirts pays homage to the Bearded One’s incredible foresight and breathtaking passes.
- Pitch Invaders – Inspired by hardcore, relentless fans, pitch invaders is ideal for those who stop at nothing to celebrate with heroes. The long-sleeve shirt is an ode to the notorious and legendary few.
- Shot Stopper – Dedicated to the most vital yet underrated player on the pitch, this sweater features old school padding in the elbows and a fashionable, all-black design.
“Just as the 45th minute of a match signals the end of one period and beginning of another, the 45’ Collection symbolizes the next chapter in the Live Breathe Futbol story,” says Ebun Olaloye, Co-Founder of LBF. “If you’ve enjoyed the first half, the second half is even more epic with apparel and accessories that are both stylish and timeless.”
About Live Breathe Futbol
One day while attending an architecture course at Temple University, Ebun Olaloye drew the words “Live Breathe Futbol” on a shirt and decided to print two dozen. He and Co-Founder Dom Cucinotta sold them to friends at pick-up soccer. From that point on, the brand was born and the foundation was laid.
Headquartered in Philadelphia, Live Breathe Futbol celebrates unyielding passion and dedication to the beautiful game, providing futbol fanatics with the apparel and accessories that are both stylish and timeless.
Futbol is timeless. LBF is forever.
More information: www.livebreathefutbol.com.