Chelsea vs Man United – Can Man Utd end Chelsea’s unbeaten start to the season?
Manchester United visit Chelsea hoping to end the London club’s unbeaten start to the season
Two of the biggest clubs in the EPL come head-to-head this weekend but will Manchester United be able to beat Chelsea’s amazing start to the season?
In their last 5 head-to-heads, Manchester United have come away with 4 wins and a draw. This weekend will see them trying to continue this winning streak against Chelsea. This is certainly going to be the game of the season so far with Chelsea in stunning form and Manchester United unwilling to be beaten by Chelsea.
- 13 of their 19 goals have been scored by the right foot
- Scored first in 3 home games this season
- Have a pass success rate of 88.6%
- Hazard is in the top 5 for Assists this season – with 8
- Chelsea have won seven Premier League games this season, and led at the interval in four of them, going in level twice and coming from behind once
- Scored first in just 1 home game this season
- Have had 6 goals from set pieces
- Van Persie is one of the top Goal Scorers this season – with 6
- Ferdinand has a pass success rate of 94.2% – the highest in EPL
- Recovered more points from losing positions than any other team in the Premier League this season
This is the season’s most anticipated match so far. The battle between first and second place and will continue until the final whistle is blown. No matter what the outcome Chelsea will stay top of the table but this weekend could see Man Utd close the gap.
Chelsea are four points clear at the top of the tables, so the pressure in on Manchester United to keep the Blues within reach.
Check out the PowerTable prediction for this and all the other EPL games for this weekend at www.powertablesports.com